Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Good morning

23 of February of 2009 at 10:08 Posted on Planning 0 14

Good morning ladies,

How are you all doing? Did you have a nice weekend?

Im having a quite day today ive been on the go most of the weekend and im exhausted. Got my new car at the weekend and TBH im not sure if i like it or not

I have also finally decided and ordered my brooch for my dress

14 replies

Latest activity by debs1701, 23 of February of 2009 at 11:41
  • debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content

Morning Beth!

My weekend started on Friday...got really stressed in work and if anyone had of said anything to me I would of bit there head off!, felt a bit better yesterday at a bridal fair cos I seen american style limo's that I fell in love with (again) and today have work up with a migraine, great start to the week ?

What car did you get?, I got a PT cruiser last year and love it to bits h2b hates it but I bought it for me, not him ?

Have you got a pic of yuor brooch?

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

Morning all

Well i am still stuck on the sofa again like an invalid, h2b has gone to work today so i am having to look after myself. Fine until i need to get up for any reason!! Very annoyed i missed the wedding show i wanted to go to yesterday Smiley sad

Sorry to hear about your migraine Debs, hope you feel better soon! Are you going to have one of those limos?

Would love to see a picture of the booch Beth?

• Anna Fine Jewellery
    Anna Fine Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Thought I'd reply and say hi!

Haven't posted for AGES as I've just been so busy but would really like to get back into chatting with all you hitchers.

Anna x

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Morning.

Just dropped my son off at school, was going to do housework but thought i'd hitch instead.

H2B and i decided to change the date of our wedding, from end of may 2010, to the beginning of May, also changed the hotel we were going to stay in when we go to Vegas.

Changed the date as there is a difference of over £100 between the beginning and end of May, so saving over £200 which we can put towards our trip to the Grand Canyon. We changed the hotel as we decided as we're getting married in vegas, we wanted a really nice hotel, rather than just any old one. Smiley smile

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

Oooo the brooch is gorgeous Beth!!

Sounds liek a good idea re the hotel and date ebony rose, amazing how much difference to price a few weeks can make. You should definitely have a nice hotel whilst you're there!!

• debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content

AR sorry I must of missed something...why are you stuck on your wee sofa? ☹️

I've taken some tablets and they normally knock me out so if I go quiet you know why ?...yeah definately getting the cars http://www.americanlimousinecompany.co.uk/ourfleet.html (the 2 white ones)...just love them, a girl I knew yrs ago got them and I hadn't seen them since until yesterday.

My mum tried the white stretch limo and decided to sit in the middle right across the way from the bar..it was an absolute sketch watching her trying to get back out, she ended up on all fours trying to crawl out and just at the point her head was looking out the door the woman who owned it shouted over to me "can she not get out" then proceeded to instruct her on how to get out then how to get in and out the proper way!...I was in stitches, my mum was soooo embarrassed but seen the funny side, I was no help at all ?

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

I manged to break 3 ribs last week so i am sofa bound. Least painful lying down so i'm stuck here with laptop propped up in front of me!!

That really made me laugh, your mum in the limo!! I can imagine my mum doing something similar!!! The cars look fab!!

• debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content

Beth I'm in NI unfortunately but thanks for the offer of trying to help out ?

Your brooch is gorgeous, do you mind my asking where you got it?

I think the Audi range is lovely, never been in one mind so I would think it would take a bit of getting used to, my cruiser to a little getting used to, I couldn't get it into reverse before reading the manual and the clutchn is heavier (according to h2b) than my peugeot but I have electric seats, electric wing mirrors that go in and out at the flick of a switch and a 6 disc cd changer!....thoose are my wee gadgets cos I got the showroom car with it being the 1st one in NI I didn't need to pay for any extras ?

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

Thanks?

Am getting lots of wedding research done and getting to know everyone on here better!!!

• debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh AR ?, how did you do that?, have you been told to take loads of time off work?, it's really awful when that happens, it happened my aunt a few yrs ago and they couldn't even strap her up, there is nothing the hospital or doc can do other than give you painkillers ☹️

We couldn't stop laughing all night, my little bro was almost crying with laughter, it wouldn't be my mum, she is always doing stuff like that ?

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
    AutumnRose ·
    • Hide content

I fell off my horse, dangerous hobby!!! I will be off work for at least this week i think, i work in sales and am out and about all the time. As i definitely can't drive at the moment there is no chance of working!!! Bad thing is no work = no sales = no commission!!! They can't do anything at all, just have lots of pain killers which me feel slightly drunk!! Think h2b is worried i'm going to make so crazy and expensive wedding purchases whilst i'm online and slightly out of it!! Lol

• debs1701
    Beginner
    debs1701 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

At least you will have an excuse ?, horse riding can be a very dangerous hobby, at least you weren't more seriously hurt!

Hope your h2b is spoiling you though, especially since you are trying very hard not make any of those crazy and expensive wedding purchases ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics