Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner

Wedding inside of a bubble?

RomanticRedCars21636, 1 of June of 2020 at 21:55 Posted on Planning 0 3

So thanks to coronavirus, my husband and I have had to make alterations to our wedding. I don’t think I have to put this in, but this isn’t a joke and need we thoughts on this.

We’re planning on having our full, entire wedding inside this bubble (I’m inside it for scale). This is to get complete isolation from the virus and to prevent it from spreading to either of us, or if we have the virus somehow, spreading it to others. Both of will get inside it for the whole day (or at least that’s the plan). We are ok with making small to moderate changes from a typical wedding if it means isolating inside a bubble, but any big changes would mean we probably won’t use the bubble then. Are there any parts in the wedding that would be difficult or downright impossible to do inside this bubble? What are your thoughts on this idea, and what would need to be changed from a traditional wedding?

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticRedCars21636, 3 of June of 2020 at 12:48
  • L
    Beginner October 2021 Wiltshire
    Luxuriousorangeconfetti79769 ·
    • Hide content

Good one is the first of June not first of April! ?

• R
    Beginner
    RomanticRedCars21636 ·
    • Hide content

I know this seems stupid and silly, but this is a genuine question

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The thing is that there has been quite a few like this over the past 12 months, 1 off strange posts from 1st time poster that never replies - some that seem almost like a bot chat ?.

Getting through the door, staying on two feet, eating, drinking, toilet, perhaps an issue with the the registrars being able to hear your replies to the vow questions.

Also there has been posts which have been started that are advertising which is against the Hitched forum rules. I have reported these advertising posts but nothing seems to be being done.

• R
    Beginner
    RomanticRedCars21636 ·
    • Hide content

Our wedding will be taken place outside. Not too sure what you mean by staying on 2 feet (unless you mean standing up, which isn't difficult). Food and drinks we are thinking to have a separate table outside the bubble for an air break. Toilet of course we'll need to get out of the bubble (best done at breaks). As for the wedding vow replies, yes, it is hard to actually hear those inside/outside the bubble, so we may need to talk louder than usual

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics