Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2021

JJ's House Dresses

LuxuriousBrownConfetti75102, 5 of March of 2020 at 11:01 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi! I have been looking at JJ's House dresses for my BM's - has anyone used them? I have seen such mixed reviews online so I'm not sure what to do? If you did order: did you go with the custom option or just the standard sizing? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks in advance!!

6 replies

Latest activity by Jessica, 12 of April of 2020 at 16:38
  • B
    Beginner October 2020
    BurntOrangeNowhere2BSeen ·
    • Hide content

I'll be keeping an eye on your responses as I've been thinking exactly the same! I do have a friend that has ordered two dresses- standard size and due to the recent virus outbreak there is quite a delay on orders/deliveries.

I'm personally really struggling for bridesmaid dresses- The only stress so far for me! :p Good luck! Smiley smile

• HappyPinkHair15172
    Dedicated September 2022 Merseyside
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Hello ladies!

I have two adult bridesmaids, and we ordered their dresses from JJs. Dresses were very well made, exact colour match, well packaged. I was very pleased with them, and the price was great.

I ordered a couple of veils and bridal belts on 27th January , had a few emails keeping me updated with progress, due to arrive 17th March. I suspect it will be later due to Covid 19, but not worried as we don’t get married for another 6 months.

All in all, been positive so far!

Ali xx

• LuxuriousPurpleCars71874
    Beginner May 2020
    LuxuriousPurpleCars71874 ·
    • Hide content

I was really worried after reading the reviews online so decided to buy one out of the three I needed with my credit card just in case.

I bought a standard size, and I had no isses at all. Quality and fit was great, and delivery was about two weeks.

I then bought the other two which were also lovely.

I think the problem comes with trying to return which I luckily didnt have to do, so make sure you look at the sizing.

• HappyPinkHair15172
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

What sizes and colours do you need?

I have two brand new dresses with tags, both size 14 in a lovely soft blue-grey colour way, if they are any use to you.?

Cheers

Ali

• HappyPinkHair15172
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

I have them listed for sale on eBay, here’s the listing number so you can see the quality.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DRESSES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME COLOUR, ITS JUST THE LIGHTING AS ONE IS NEARER TO THE WINDOW THAN THE OTHER!

eBay item number:

Hope me this helps!

Ali

• HappyPinkHair15172
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Just a quick follow up from yesterday’s post.

My JJs House order arrived yesterday, along with a large number of other items, so it seems that the Post Office has been batching deliveries which may account for some of the delay.

Anyway, I will post pics later when the H2B is out, but just to let you know I ordered 4 different veils, all in Ivory and fingertip length, two rhinestone sashes in what they call “beige “ as the ivory looked too white, and I ordered two flowergirls robes, only one of which was fulfilled, (more about that later!)

Hope you are managing to have a lovely, sunny Easter Sunday,

Love from Liverpool

Ali xx

• J
    Beginner July 2021 Essex
    Jessica ·
    • Hide content

I was looking at jjs house dresses but was also very worried about all the bad reviews. Then I found a website selling beautiful bridesmaid dresses called Jarlo London. I purchased all my adult bridesmaid dresses from them and I also purchased some extra fabric so I can get the junior bridesmaid dresses made in the same fabric. I would definitely recommend!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics