Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner July 2020

Alcoholic Wedding Favours

charleyyb, 24 of February of 2020 at 15:36 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi guys! My first post Smiley smile We've checked it's okay with our venue and have decided to go for miniature bottles of alcohol as our weddings favours. Has anyone else done this who can give any advice? Where did you get bottles, labels etc from? Also would you tag the bottles or pop them into organza bags or small boxes?

Thanks in advance!

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticPurpleDiamonds24669, 2 of March of 2020 at 13:23
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Good thing to first check with your venue because it has been known for some wanting to charge a "corkage"

No need for organza bags as they are more suited to a few loose items such as chocolates and the bottle may not stand up nicely in a bag. I think they look just fine with a tag on them and perhaps use them as place names at the same time.

I have seen homemade sloe gin used like this, but again with homemade food items check with the venue because they may have issues with food safety and not allow it.

• R
    Beginner May 2016
    RomanticPurpleDiamonds24669 ·
    • Hide content

We had miniature whisky bottles for the boys (look on ebay - you can get them personalised) which was great. However, best man (groom's son) downed two to calm his nerves before the speech which put a bit of a dampner on it so be mindful/consider the age/responsibility of your intended recipients!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics