Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner October 2020

Barbaroni bridesmaid dress reviews?

LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid72847, 7 of January of 2020 at 05:13 Posted on Planning 0

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and have done a quick search but couldn’t find anything so hope this is ok to post here.

Has anyone had any experience ordering dresses from online outlet Barbaroni? They’ve come up on a few searches and they are one of the only places that have the colour bridesmaid dresses I want, but I can’t find any independent reviews online - only on FB and their own website, which I assume they have control over.

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you!

~ Natalie

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

No personal experience, but I'm always wary of a company that disables its reviews on Facebook (you can't delete negative FB reviews, so your only way of getting rid of them is to completely disable the review facility!)

Also, I've had a look on a couple of other wedding forums, and most people don't speak well of them - faulty dresses or wrong sizes, and customers either being charged to ship the faulty items back to China or told to resell the dresses on Ebay to recoup the money! The few positive reviews I've found are under English names (and the photos of the reviewers are Western) but using very stilted English and repetitive phrasing, which makes me wonder if the positive reviewers are actually undercover Barbaroni staff! So if it were me, I'd avoid using them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics