Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner June 2020

Low heel shoe nightmare!

PawtahH, 23 of November of 2019 at 12:27 Posted on Planning 0 5

I'm getting married in June and am having a nightmare trying to find the shoes I want to wear for the day. I don't normally wear heels but would like a low heeled shoe for the day - all the sites I look at only have a tiny selection of low heel choices or they're quite plain. Has anyone had any luck finding somewhere with a good selection of low heeled shoes? Ideally I'd like closed toed and not sandals and reasonably priced as I don't want to spend too much. Any recommendations appreciated! Thank you ?

5 replies

Latest activity by SunnyGreenCakes87857, 31 of January of 2020 at 18:02
  • S
    Beginner September 2020
    SunnyIvoryCars95323 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I bought my low heel shoes from Amazon (so I could send them back in case I didn't like them/they didn't fit/weren't comfortable. They are from Paradox London Pink. You could check their website and find a retailer that carries them near you.

• S
    Beginner August 2021
    SunnyPurpleStationery84612 ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Check out Charlotte Mills shoes. She has some great options.

I need completely flat shoes as im nearly 6ft but cannot find any that arent gross. Its as if they just expect women to wear high heels on the day!

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Just a thought, PawtahH, but if you're not used to wearing a heel normally, it might be better to stick to flats for your wedding so you don't have to get used to walking with a heel?

I always wear totally flat shoes, and I've had to go for sandals as I couldn't find any comfortable, non-hideous flat shoes! But I don't think what I wear will notice under my dress anyway, so if you're all wearing floor length dresses, I wouldn't worry too much. Thinking back over weddings I've been to, I don't remember seeing the bride's footwear unless she actually hitched her skirt up to show them off.

• R
    Beginner May 2016
    RomanticPurpleDiamonds24669 ·
    • Hide content

I wore 'blinged up' Converse - as someone else has said, you don't see the shoes if they are under a long dress - mine provided quite a talking point and a good photo opportunity and were soooo comfy!

• Dancing-Peanut
    Curious September 2021 Kent
    Dancing-Peanut ·
    • Hide content

I am a dancer and love custom shoes. So what better than custom heel height shoes made to your size for a decent price?

Mine are on their way to me now.....

Have a look and I suggest ordering some of these with "outdoor soles". Google: Terrier Playnet dance shoes. They do all styles and heights of shoes.

• S
    Beginner December 2024
    SunnyGreenCakes87857 ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine from JJS House. It’s an American website but has a good returns policy etc. My shoes were £20 in the sale - and real leather! I could choose the heel height so went for 5.5cms.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics