Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner October 2020

Venue Ideas Needed! - Self Catered

LuxuriousIvoryDiamonds60209, 3 of October of 2019 at 23:03 Posted on Planning 0 4

My fiance and i are really struggling to find a wedding venue in and around Manchester, open to being further up north (Blackburn, Burnley etc) that will allow external caterers to cater for our multicultural wedding.

I am pakistani and my fiance is Jamaican and we so desperately want to incorporate both cultures into our wedding.

I would be really really appreciative if anyone could suggest some venues up North that will allow external caterers. I always wanted a gorgeous stately home/manor with beautiful grounds around it. But im thinking i may have to give up on that dream!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

?

Saf x

4 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousIvoryDiamonds60209, 7 of January of 2022 at 00:38
  • S
    SunnyBlueStationery93455 ·
    • Hide content

This site should - hopefully - be helpful! Good luck!

https://www.headbox.com/p/wedding-venues-manchester

• A
    Savvy August 2022 Greater Manchester
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I was just wondering if you managed to find a venue that let you do external catering? I am looking for exactly the same style venue in and around Manchester (or just generally the North West)
  • L
    Beginner October 2020
    LuxuriousIvoryDiamonds60209 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey. We really struggled to find something in our budget. And in the end we ended up going for a bespoke menu with the Marriott in Worsley. They were very very accommodating and the food was incredible. I was worried about booth cuisine not being very authentic but all
    The guests absolutely loved the food.
    Some of the ones we did look at were Tatton Park Crowe Wood hotel The Mere The Marriotts dunkenhalgh hotel

• A
    Savvy August 2022 Greater Manchester
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I'll take a look at those places. I'm also worried about the food being authentic as I am looking to bring in caterers for a traditional Chinese banquet, and a Chinese buffet isn't quite the same!
  • L
    Beginner October 2020
    LuxuriousIvoryDiamonds60209 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I hope you find something that works for you. Best of luck with the planning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics