Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner August 2020

Intimate wedding

HappyOrangeCakes13581, 31 of August of 2019 at 11:10 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

Wondering if I could some opinions and inspiration!

We are having an intimate wedding which only includes ourselves, our 2 girls, his best friend, my best friend and her little boy.

The venue provides afternoon tea and an evening meal. (I am asking for the afternoon tea to be served before the wedding-lunch time ISH)

We marry at 2:30 so there will be a huge gap between getting married and the evening meal.

I can't think of any entertainment ideas that would be suitable for 4 adults and 3 children under 3.

Help!!

Thank you

2 replies

Latest activity by Missus_Mop, 11 of September of 2019 at 20:32
  • L
    Savvy August 2021
    LuxuriousGreenHair66000 ·
    • Hide content

Lawn/board games like giant jenga?

• M
    Curious September 2019
    Missus_Mop ·
    • Hide content

Where is your venue? Which time of year? If it's a nice day and you're somewhere you could take a nice country walk, I'd keep it simple and go for a champagne and strawberries picnic. Take some blankets, games for the kids, and anjoy some bubbles together.

Or is there a pagoda or covered garden patio at the the venue, if you have British weather to contend with?

• M
    Curious September 2019
    Missus_Mop ·
    • Hide content

Where is your venue? Which time of year? If it's a nice day and you're somewhere you could take a nice country walk, I'd keep it simple and go for a champagne and strawberries picnic. Take some blankets, games for the kids, and enjoy some bubbles together.

Or is there a pagoda or covered garden patio at the the venue, if you have British weather to contend with?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics