Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner

Wedding Band - Music (Surrey)

SunnyGreenDecor91084, 13 of July of 2019 at 00:57 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi,

I’m looking for recommendations for a wedding band for my wedding next year which is being held in Surrey.

We are looking for a band that consists of around 3 to 5 musicians maximum due to the venue space.

If anyone has any recommendations for bands they have had previously or are in the process of booking, I would appreciate it.

Also if the band plays any live shows before we consider booking, I’d definitely be interested.

Thanks ?

1 replies

Latest activity by OvertheThresholdBand, 15 of July of 2019 at 16:22
  • E
    Beginner April 2020
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti853 ·
    • Hide content

We have booked ‘Entree’. They are a 5 piece (can get extras) with a female lead vocalist. We saw them at the national wedding show and were fab. They also perform at some London bars.

price wise they are very reasonable for a 5 piece band. Definitely recommend

• OvertheThresholdBand
    Devon
    OvertheThresholdBand ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

We are based in the South of England - three piece band covering all genres and catering for all ages present. Maybe we can help? Drop us an email if you want to chat...

The best advice we can give is to always check independent reviews, either on Facebook or external review sites. Don't worry about seeing the band live beforehand, but make sure you watch live footage as this will give you a true representation of how they actually sound. Try and avoid overdubbed showreels.

Best wishes,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics