Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2020

Any experience with Artist Management Services in Nottingham?

HappyIvoryDecor19126, 11 of July of 2019 at 09:24 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hello,

We're looking for some bands to play during the evening of our wedding. We came across Phil Rostance & The Marshall Band, but unfortunately, they're not available on our date. We were notified of this by a company called Artist Management Services in Nottingham. They recommended a lot of other bands:

Highway21, The Viscounts, The Partynuts, Soultrap, The Nashville Heat, The Vegas Hooligans,The Zane Wildband, The Wildcards, The Secret Spitfires and The Wrecks.

I don't know why but I'm very cautious to use these Management company and any of their bands. They all have their own Facebook page (No other social media), which is posting the same content across all of their accounts. I also cannot find any information on this Management company, but I do have their address. Yet, there is nothing on Companies House about them.

Has anyone used this company or any of the above bands?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyIvoryDecor19126, 24 of July of 2020 at 11:22
  • R
    Beginner November 2019
    RomanticOrangeConfetti30833 ·
    • Hide content

I can only speak from our own experience but we booked The Nashville Heat with Artist Management and can highly recommend both. They put on an awesome show (there's some photographs of our wedding on their facebook page). We booked directly with the band and paid them direct but the whole process was managed by Kevin and he was fantastic. Before we booked, we contacted a few other couples that had used the band and they'd also had great service and no problems. Hope that helps.

• T
    Beginner September 2021 Buckinghamshire
    Theo ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Did you end up booking with Artist Management Services? We're in exactly the same position, Phil Rostance & The Marshall Band not being available and therefore being recommended others. All of which look good, but the lack of social media presence does concern me.

Thanks in advance!

• H
    Beginner September 2020
    HappyIvoryDecor19126 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi,

We didn’t. We ended up going with a band through Warble Entertainment, our original date got postponed due to COVID so I can’t comment on the band just yet. But we’ve booked them again for our rescheduled date. The agent seemed professional.
    Sorry I can’t be much more help.
    Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics