Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrsjones2024
Rockstar June 2024 Essex

Wed2B

Mrsjones2024, 9 of July of 2019 at 16:37 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with Wed2B?

They have beautiful dresses on their website which are less than half the price of nearly identical dresses that I have tried on in bridal shops, which seems almost too good to be true.

Their website says no appointment required. How does it work? I assume you order the dress in your size and sort out your own storage and alterations?

Thanks in advance x

1 replies

Latest activity by HappyPinkHair15172, 10 of July of 2019 at 00:45
  • P
    Beginner August 2019
    Pembroke2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I've bought my stunning dress at Wed2B! It was a very pleasant experience. I've been to two of their shops, and found the one in the second. I was suspicious too about their prices, but the dresses are beautiful and of high quality. A few tips though: check before you visit the shop of your choice what their stock is. The first shop I went to had only 1 of the dresses I liked from the website (from a list of 8). You can just go in, try on 4 dresses (extremely nice, friendly and experienced staff in my shopping sessions) and if you want to try on more, you choose 4 again but then (if it's busy) you'll have to go to the back of the line again and wait until it's your turn. The first shop I went to was really busy (a Sunday) so I spent 4,5 hours to try on 8 dresses. The second time I went (different shop), I went on a Friday and I was the only bride there.
    I was lucky to find my dream dress in the right size. When you check stock with the shop, check sizes too. My dress didn't need alterations but they did offer me a seamstress in the first shop, so I think they can do that for you.
    I just took my dress home straight away and it's been in a box up until a few weeks ago. It's in a clothing bag now, to hang and uncrease for the fast approaching wedding.
    They also sell lovely veils, hair accessories, flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses.

So don't be scared, just go, on a weekday, check stock beforehand and see if you like something!

Good luck! x

• HappyPinkHair15172
    Dedicated September 2022 Merseyside
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Hi again!

I got my dress in May for our September 2020 wedding from Wed2b in Liverpool.

It was my first wedding dress shopping experience and they were great. No appointment, so aim to get there as soon as they open, particularly if its a weekend day!

You can try on a maximum of 4 dresses at a time, but can have as many try on sessions as you like. This way makes sure that no one hogs the staff for too long. Space for your entourage is limited, so only take one or two people with you.

Its a no-frills experience, its how they keep the prices low.

I'd recommend them to anyone.

Good luck dress hunting!

Ali xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics