Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Savvy August 2019

Dress Jitters

Fairy5, 18 of June of 2019 at 06:41 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

i have my first fitting this Friday (wedding is end of Aug) and I’m having a case of dress jitters. Every so often I love to look at pictures and the video my sister took of when I first tried it on. I did this yesterday then looked at one I tried before and I’m now worried I chose the wrong dress and I should have picked a different one. Has anyone else had dress worries like this? I’ve been fairly relaxed and stress free throughout all the planning so this is not what I want to end up stressed over!

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 19 of June of 2019 at 08:41
  • L
    Savvy August 2021
    LuxuriousGreenHair66000 ·
    • Hide content

Though Im not at that stage yet, I'd imagine its fairly normal to have second thoughts on something as important as your dress. Just go to your fitting and enjoy it - Im sure that once you try it on again you will remember why you chose it Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner October 2019
    SSGSAM2019 ·
    • Hide content

I looked up my dress online the day I bought my dress and really didn’t like it - weirdly I never took any pictures of me in it. Looking at the picture online, it just didn’t feel very me (probably because of the way the model looked/was posing...maybe). So since then I refuse to look it up and have my first fitting at the end of the month.

Stop looking it up, delete the photos and videos and remember how much you loved it on the day. There’s nothing that can be done until you try it. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for us both ???

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

There are sooo many dresses and styles, it's so easy to feel like you picked the wrong one. Chances are you picked it not just because of how you looked, but how it made you feel.

Good luck for Friday! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics