Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2019

Panicking over tan lines :(

SunnyBlueConfetti93274, 17 of April of 2019 at 06:15 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone

We are due to get married in August. I already have tan lines still from last year I work outside from 8am til around 6pm so come summertime I’m just in a T-shirt or strap top now and again. Due to my job strapless top just wouldn’t be appropriate. I’ve never been on a sun bed or had a spray tan. Does anyone have suggestions as I normally end up with a very dark tanned areas and very pale back and top of arms. I’m now really panicking ? open to trying anything just done want to have a spray tan and be bright orange. Does spray tanning not just make the pale bits tanned and tanned bits darker? Sorry really confused x

5 replies

Latest activity by SunnyOrangeCakes81714, 10 of May of 2019 at 09:18
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

I am here because as a photographer I have been asked in the past if I can tone in any whiter areas - which I can but that does not help how you look on the actual day.

What about a really good total sun block when you are working and when you are off perhaps you can strip off a little and do some natural careful sun tanning. Or a long sleeve top with sun block filters.

• R
    Savvy August 2019
    RomanticPinkDecor31906 ·
    • Hide content

Try find a really light longsleeved top that you can wear this year? sunblock on the tanned bits too. Lots of exfoliation and moisturising. Then you could do either spray or beds. I've never done a spray before but theyre not all orange. Perhaps try locate one near you to try out before you get too close to the day

Good luck!

• M
    Curious September 2019
    Missus_Mop ·
    • Hide content

Use a sun block while you're working, and only aim to get tanned with a strapless top on your days off! Then a spray tan nearer the time for a bit more brown, if needed.

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Use sunscreen daily!!! Problem solved.

• A
    Beginner August 2019
    Angelinatiestheknot ·
    • Hide content

What about experimenting with a gradual tanning moisturiser on the pale bits between now and the wedding? You have time to try a few different ones... What's your wedding dress like? Is it strapless?

• S
    Beginner December 2019
    SunnyOrangeCakes81714 ·
    • Hide content

Sunblock! Which I feel you should be wearing anyway! Take care of yourself there's only one you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics