Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious October 2019

Colourful Wedding Shoes

SasenachBride, 15 of March of 2019 at 11:00 Posted on Planning 0 3

I really like the idea of having a shoes with colour, I was thinking blue or purple or something to contrast the ivory of my dress. The problem I'm having is finding a shoe that looks special enough and not just an everyday shoe, if that makes sense?

Where have you bought your wedding shoes from?

3 replies

Latest activity by Miscounted_Time, 21 of March of 2019 at 13:40
  • R
    Beginner May 2019
    red penguin ·
    • Hide content

I'm biased as mine are from here but have you had a look at Irregular Choice shoes? https://www.irregularchoice.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwmq3kBRB_EiwAJkNDp1TD15E7FxWficMzl8Jb_cIMFnLoQJlj-1PgLiTS10BU6nHkHHU3ERoCg0QQAvD_BwE

• L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content

I got my shoes from River Island. I’m wearing trainers down the aisle. I wear trainers every day of my life as my work involves lifting boxes of up to 25kg. Why should I wear heels for one day.

John Lewis do a selection of shoes in ivory satin called Rainbow Club. They can dye any shoes from the Rainbow Club to order.

• S
    Curious October 2019
    SasenachBride ·
    • Hide content

I have a few pairs of Irregular Choice, but the bow on the front doesn't look right with my dress, I originally had picked out 'Love is in the Air' for my wedding shoes but changed my mind at my last fitting, they're too white compared to my ivory dress and looked wrong - hence wanting to go with a contrasting colour.

I didn't think to check River Island, I'll have a nose on their site now. Thank you Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner August 2021 Staffordshire
    Miscounted_Time ·
    • Hide content

Hi, if you're still looking check out Ruby Shoo, they have some lovely shoes! Mine are from there and I tried on a few pairs, both were comfortable too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics