Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner February 2020

Stuck between 2 dresses

LuxuriousOrangeCars61063, 4 of February of 2019 at 21:28 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi!!

So I've got myself into a tricky situation where I've fallen for 2 almost identical dresses.. Like.. so similar I think one is a copy of the other but there are some differences to the train, neckline and bottom detailing..

One is from Wed2B I found on saturday and thougt it was the one (que entourage tears and lots of 'looks like it was made for you's) so and I've currently got it upstairs whilst I decide as I can return it wihin 14 days for a full refund.

I had another appointment booked this afternoon and decided I wanted to go to put my mind to rest that I've not made a rash decision (I'm that kinda person!!!) and found this almost identical design, put it on and loved it too.

They have slightly different hems and necklines that I cannot pick between. I've surveyed my MOHs and the Mothers who have given 50/50 opinions so thought I'd put it out to you lovely ladies too..

Thoughts?

https://www.wed2b.co.uk/houston

https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6834/

1 replies

Latest activity by SSGSAM2019, 5 of February of 2019 at 17:20
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

What is the price of the other one? If it's a lot more expensive, I would personally go for the Wed2B one, as it's so similar. I like the fact that the stella york has buttons going all the way to the bottom, but I don't think that would be enough for me for that much more money, plus you could always getbuttons added on!

So yeah, my vote would be for the Wed2Be one. Both gorgeous though! X

• S
    Beginner October 2019
    SSGSAM2019 ·
    • Hide content

I agree, if you love both and they are so similar then go for the cheaper option. More to spend on your shoes and accessories then ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics