Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

Aspiring Wedding Photographer - Offering FREE wedding shoot for experience Surrey

LuxuriousYellowCakes70104, 26 of December of 2018 at 13:44 Posted on For Sale 0 1

Aspiring Wedding Photographer - Offering FREE wedding shoot for experience Surrey

Hi there,

I'm Karen - and I'm looking for couples who may not have the budget to afford a photographer to help me build my portfolio. I've shot a couple of weddings so far but I don't feel this is enough for my portfolio.

Currently based in Surrey and looking for 2 small sized weddings to shoot in early 2019.

I am offering this as a Pay as you Feel basis - it is free but if you wanted to offer anything it would be appreciated. I will shoot your day and provide 200+ high quality processed and edited digital images. I can also arrange a pre wedding consultation. No hidden charges, I just need to use your photos in my wedding portfolio!

I do have a portfolio of work that I can show you.

Thank you

1 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousBlueFlowers730, 25 of January of 2019 at 19:22
  • H
    Beginner February 2019
    HappyGreenHair18060 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, are you still looking to take photos of a wedding?

Samara

• L
    Beginner July 2019
    LuxuriousBlueFlowers730 ·
    • Hide content

I am still looking for a wedding photographer, my wedding is in Essex though. Would you be able to send some photos over from your portfolio.

Thank you Katie xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics