Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Expert September 2019

Wedding Nightmares

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 9 of November of 2018 at 14:08 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hey,

I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share the crazy dreams we have about our weddings - you know, the ones where everything goes wrong and you wake up filled with dread? Let's share and laugh at them instead!

I have 10 months to go, and both me and my fiance have had these!

In my fiance's dream he dreamed that one of his friends objected for a joke. but the registrar took it seriously and wouldn't marry us!

In mine (last night), our venue hadn't put out the chairs for our ceremony in time, so we had to help - fiance was there in his suit, and I was in my wedding dress, trying to fit the chairs around the gazebo. Suddenly the registrar appeared to marry us and I ran away because I didn't have any make up on and was all hot and sweaty from moving chairs!

Then the MC from the venue came in and said we had to get married now or the registrar was going to go away again. My make up was really bad and he started dragging me down the aisle to 'Here comes the bride' - which is NOT the song I'm having! It was a relief to wake up!

What nightmares have you all had?! X

1 replies

Latest activity by ExpensiveYellowConfetti853, 11 of November of 2018 at 22:36
  • H
    Beginner March 2020
    HappyBlueDecor981 ·
    • Hide content

Glad I'm not the only one! I've had a few, in all of them it's the day of and I've suddenly realised I've not booked or done something important, like actually invited anyone, booked hair and makeup or in one booked everything for the right date but wrong year!

Have to laugh don't you!

• E
    Beginner April 2020
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti853 ·
    • Hide content

Hahaha! Yes. 17months to go and I keep dreaming that I haven’t organised anything and I’m getting married today. No dress, no hair and make up. I wake in a right panic

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics