Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2019

Low budget small wedding help!

SunnyGreenCars922, 4 of September of 2018 at 11:13 Posted on Planning 0 3

I will only be having a MAX of about 20 people, and I'm struggling to find a Warwickshire venue that can do an "all in" package for under £1000. ?

Given my small numbers I really didn't think it would be this hard, I don't need the ceremony just the reception. Does anyone have any ideas???

3 replies

Latest activity by HappyIvoryConfetti9256, 10 of September of 2018 at 22:50
  • F
    Savvy August 2019
    Fairy5 ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about looking further afield at other areas? I think some places have a minimum amount of guests because the sometimes they just aren't small enough and you'd feel like you're rattling around the building. What about asking a local restaurant or pub to host your reception? You'd certainly get "all in" for £1000 at a pub. Or do you have any local vineyards that could host your reception?

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

You may find it easier looking for a private room in a restaurant, or private hire of smaller restaurants.

Hotels make their money on the bar takings so a wedding of 20 people would not generate the bar revenue they would hope for. Many larger venues will be able to accommodate a small wedding and a large one at the same time.

Ask local wedding photographer in the Facebook groups. They will know which venues cater for small weddings, certain venues do a lot of them and others do none.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

I've heard of people hiring out girl guide huts, scout halls and village halls for small weddings but that would ram you decorating it yourself and getting catering in.

• H
    HappyIvoryConfetti9256 ·
    • Hide content

Hey beautiful bride!

When is your wedding?

I am an aspiring wedding videographer who has previously worked in fashion film creating content for brands such as Very and Swatch. However, now I wish to move my filmmaking over to weddings to capture love in its purest form.

As I am building up my wedding portfolio I'll be offering a discounted service with an extremely good rate! However, I can still guarantee a professional service with a beautifully finished high-quality wedding video, so you can relive your day over and over.

For more info and examples of my work please feel free to contact me on:

************@******.***

I look forward to capturing many beautiful wedding moments,

Thank you,

Alicea Lewis

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics