Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Bridal Dress seperates from BHLDN

LuxuriousBlueConfetti65089, 17 of July of 2018 at 17:03 Posted on Planning 0

Hello!

I've been getting a bit disheartened with finding my wedding dress. I've been to three shops now and although I have found dresses that I liked, there has always been something not quite right with each one.

I've been doing some googling and have found a shirt, body suit and lace topper that I really like on BHLDN.

Has anyone ordered from this company before?

What did you pay in shipping and custom charges? How was the dress/items you ordered?

I'm hesitant to spend £1000 on something that I havent tried on but I may have to if I can't find something locally within my budget Smiley sad

Any advice welcome! Thanks

• LondonSquirrel
    Beginner October 2018
    LondonSquirrel ·
    • Hide content

Is this the Mara jumpsuit? Very different and modern. You will pay 20% VAT if it is posted from the USA. If you've got any family in America you could maybe avoid this by having it shipped to them, then get them to forward it to you with a low value on the customs sticker. I think it has to be £15 or under as goods purchased, or under £35 if marked as a gift, but do check, I am just going by memory.

One thing I will say about this website, is that price seems to vary enormously, with no rhyme or reason.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics