Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

Indoor Flower Arch

LuxuriousBrownDecor64884, 14 of July of 2018 at 10:45 Posted on Planning 0

Hello,

I'm hoping someone who has done this/ thinking about doing it could help me out. We are getting married in the winter and doing a civil ceremony. I'd love to have a wooden arch that we could decorate with flowers and lights to get married in front of. However I'm struggling to find a place where they will just supply/ hire out the arch. Most places I've seen on the internet supply the arch with the flowers made up and really expensive, I just wanted a bare one that we could decorate ourselves. Does anyone know where I can get one? I live in Bristol if that helps.

Thank you!!!

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Just a thought - have you considered looking in garden centres or secondhand shops for something similar? They might have an arbor-style trellis arch that you could buy for a reasonable price and decorate - then either sell it on or stick it in your garden as a wedding momento?

This website has arches from around £45.

Another option would be to ask a florist. I'm considering using Luce Loves Flowers in Street, or The Lily Locket in Frome. Both of these ladies provide some props, and may be able to source something for you.

Hope this helps! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics