Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner April 2019

Bridesmaids dresses for young girls

RomanticBrownCars953, 10 of June of 2018 at 18:50 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all!

I have four bridesmaids; two adults and two young girls who will be 13 and 11 years old next year when I get married.

The girls are too old to be flower girls but too young to wear adult dresses. Can anyone recommend places that I can buy all four dresses so they match?

I have a pastel theme so ideally somewhere that does those colours

Thanks

Bee

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticBrownCars953, 16 of June of 2018 at 16:03
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

I was a bridesmaid at age 15 for a family member, and got my dress from the wedding section at Debenhams.

Most bridal shops will be able to order different styles of dresses in the same fabric and colour, so you can choose different styles for the adults and young girls but in the same colours.

Also, try online places like Mix Bridal and JJ's House, where again, you can select the style in the colour you want.

Hope that helps!

• L
    Beginner October 2018
    LuxuriousBrownCars837 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm planning to order mine from Victoria Lou bridal, I have a 12 year old, 16 year old and 4 adult bridesmaids and it fits them all really well! They are multiway ones and the length can just be cut to the correct length!

They also come in loads of colours. I had a nightmare trying to find the same dress for all of them.

xx

• L
    Beginner October 2018
    LuxuriousBrownCars837 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I had a similar issue so I plan to order mine from Victoria Lou bridal - they come in loads of colours and are multiway, they come in one length so can be cut to length but it even worked on my 12 year old bridesmaid. You can order a sample one for everyone to try and then it can be returned before you order.

I hope this helps!

x

• R
    Beginner April 2019
    RomanticBrownCars953 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much! Will check them all out

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics