Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Savvy July 2018

Bridesmaid gift ideas - not dressing gowns

FutureMrsT123, 13 of September of 2017 at 19:23 Posted on Planning 0

Hi all,

I'm in need of some inspiration for bridesmaids gifts! So far I have bought my bridesmaids a pretty pearl and silver bracelet each, and I'm going to give it to them on the morning of the wedding along with a mini bottle of prosecco and a card saying thank you, and I was going to get them robes for getting ready, but now I'm not so sure they're practical since we'll be getting ready off site and then moving to the venue to get dresses on. Is there anything else similar I could do that still makes them feel special and bridesmaid-ey (if that makes sense!)

There's six of them so budget friendly would be good too! Thanks! X

• S
    Beginner July 2017
    SunnyGoldHair813 ยท
    • Hide content

I got mine a necklace and bracelet each to wear on the day, along with robes for getting ready in and silver/white flips flops which a few of them changed into in the evening too Smiley winking

I also got them a 'survival kit' which I made up myself, of plasters, paracetamol, tissues, a nail file, mints, mini deodorant and hand sanitiser gel.

I've been a bridesmaid a few times and never had anything much different to this. A card is always nice too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics