Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

Fancy a high-tech wedding for free?

matbarbour, 1 of June of 2015 at 12:04 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0 4

For an article I'm working on that's going into a national paper, I urgently need to find a couple getting married soon who would be up for having their day 'pimped up' with all the latest wedding gadgets (drone to film it, go pro in wedding bouquet, light projected wedding cake, live wedding feed online, selfie sticks, charging stations). This would all be provided free of charge - and we'd send a pro snapper, so you could have copies of those pics for your album - and it would be a lovely extra for your special day (going into a national paper too!). Please email me asap if you or anyone you know might be interested. Matt (Contributing editor - **********@*****.***)

4 replies

Latest activity by BearFeb2016, 3 of October of 2015 at 10:44
  • JCWinterWonderland2016
    Beginner January 2016
    JCWinterWonderland2016 ·
    • Hide content

I would love this but I'm getting married in Jan 2016 in an ice chapel in Lapland. Guessing that's no good for you? Thanks

• N
    Beginner January 2016
    NoMoore ·
    • Hide content

Have you found someone? We get married in January if that helps!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Me too but I'm in the ice chapel in lapland in January as well.

• EnergyPhotographic
    EnergyPhotographic ·
    • Hide content

I would have loved this but we got married already. I could mention it to a couple of my clients who may be interested though.

• B
    Beginner February 2016
    BearFeb2016 ·
    • Hide content

Would love this, we're getting married in Feb 2016- guess that's too far away?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics