Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2015

evening drinks

ExpensivePurpleDiamonds54, 18 of January of 2015 at 22:24 Posted on Planning 0 1

Is anyone on here having a free bar or putting cash behind the bar, I can't decide what to do or what amount is reasonable. I don't drink so I have no idea how much alcohol even costs in bars. Please help x

1 replies

Latest activity by jennybob, 18 of January of 2015 at 22:58
  • *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

It's not expected that the bride and groom put money behind the bar so just put what you can afford if you want to do this.

How much you'll 'need' to put behind the bar will differ from group to group and depend on the number of people and venue's prices. My sister put £5k behind the bar at her wedding and it didn't even last half the night but hers was a Central London venue with about 150 people.

• jennybob
    Beginner April 2015
    jennybob ·
    • Hide content

We're giving little drink tokens to every guest as a wedding favour. Weare just going to tell behind the bar that its to cost no more than 5.50 as thats how much a glass of wine is there. We have worked into our budget this amount as if veryone orders a glass of wine, although some people will want beer or a coke etc so we should save a little Smiley smile xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics