Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

Juice Plus

machollie85, 19 of February of 2014 at 10:51 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 9

Hello,

Has anyone done juice plus diet the shakes for their 16week programme?

How did you find it and also did you pop weight back on once done the programme?

I am not interested in their pills just the shakes :0) I don’t see benefit to spend that much on a supplement!

I want to do it but I have holidays and birthdays and do like the occasional beer so wondered if anyone has done it and had the odd naughty day (one/two a month).

Slimming World, 5:2 are no good to me s.w does not teach you anything and 5:2 its not strict enough and you can easily go it’s ok I m fasting tomorrow!! I ordered saint and slimmer’s but I don’t want to actually do a VLCD as there is no proof they are good for you once completed! W.W to me is same as slimming world and not going down that route again!

Hope someone has a good review that will help me.

Hollie

9 replies

Latest activity by Catherine, 14 of August of 2020 at 13:00
  • R
    Beginner
    RomanticPurpleStationery37 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm on the juiceplus now, it's great. The support network group on Facebook is amazing. It's the only thing I've ever stuck to. I've just done 9days of detox, and I've started the shakes today. They're yummySmiley smile Its hard work sometimes, but it has to be. Gets easier. I'd say this is the best weight loss plan out there, there's so much you CAN have, and tons of delicious recipes in the group. X

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    rachie87 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hollie,,

I used juice plus shakes to get into my wedding dress and I had brought a dress 2 dress sizes too small! I will send you the before after photos, I defo had days, weekends off every now and then, and it is so so healthy for you it gives you fab skin and hair too and I struggled with my skin before hand. I take the capsules now because Iam pregnant ( honeymoon baby Smiley smile I am a distributor so I can send you any info you want about the product and its 100% natural product that has great health benefits.

Email me and I will send you the before after pix it is *******.***********@*******.**.**

I got married in Ibiza so Im not sure where your getting married but if you would like any advice just ask Smiley smile and congrats x

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    machollie85 ·
    • Hide content

Hello RomanticPurpleStationary how are you getting on with the plan - today is first day of detox and I have my shakes. Sorry for the delay been moving and had no wifi Smiley sad have you noticed a change or any weight loss yet? x

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    machollie85 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rachie87 I already have the stuff and I am in a fb group too - thanks though Smiley smile

Hope it works for me though as everyone seems to get good results.

Congrats by the way on the baby news too

Hollie xx

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    rachie87 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks hollie Smiley smile you will have to let me know how you get on x x

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    Mrswilson2be ·
    • Hide content

I'd love to see your pics. I'm currently on the detox and awaiting my shakes.

I'm getting married in September and would love to be at least one dress size smaller. I'm not really that much over weight but I'm the biggest I've ever been. I'm not sure I believe all the hype. Would love to know your story. Thanks Tina x

• S
    SunnyGreenDiamonds83103 ·
    • Hide content

You can set different taste of juice. If you don't know how to make it, then you should to take help some expert or I suggest you to read this for juice making tips and also there you can get best blender reviews.

• E
    Beginner
    ExpensiveGoldStationery41797 ·
    • Hide content

Its fab. I did it 2 years ago and lost 2 stone on the 16 week plan. Like any 'diet' you have to stick to it to see results.

Obviously, if you start eating rubbish again you will put the weight back on but if you continue to eat a balanced diet, you will maintain your weight, I have for 2 years.

The shakes are lovely, I add frozen fruit to mine and they are surprisingly filling too.

• S
    Sanjeev-Nanda-official ·
    • Hide content

Whatever juice plan you are on, just add 1/3rd barley water in it. You'll have a slim figure in no time. Barley water works to increase your metabolism, and consumes your fat deposits. I tried it, and it worked for me. Let us know how how it fares for you.
    ~Sanjeev Nanda

• Catherine
    Beginner August 2021 Staffordshire
    Catherine ·
    • Hide content
    I would like to share, if you are interested pm me... This is any amazing lifestyle change.. Makes you feel so much healthier... Two shakes, which are meal replacements and two healthy snacks, and a healthy meal, I usually take a booster before my evening meal, which is an appetite suppressant and reduces your calorie intake by 25%. I love it and it really works an teaches you all about clean living. Best bit for me is your never on your own as full mentor support with recipies, tips, motivation and lots of chatter. PM me if interested xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics