Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2013

weight loss

lisak8, 3 of September of 2011 at 23:54 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi, have just joined this site. my other half has said we can start arranging the wedding after 4 and a half years and 2 children! but this now means i have to loose weight!! any tips? i have just started zumba, which i love and reccommend to any1!! i have plenty of time, 20/07/2013. but still my aim is to loose atleast 5 stone!! can it be done?? help if you can! thanks x

2 replies

Latest activity by jhndavid, 6 of September of 2011 at 12:08
  • L
    Beginner July 2013
    lisak8 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you!! im no good with maths lol, i just really need to work on burning the calories and then toning up!! x

• J
    jhndavid ·
    • Hide content

I've tried every diet there is. Starving myself like that did not work. What works is eating 1200 calories a day and sticking to mostly whole foods. When you eat as little as 500 calories a day, your body goes into starvation mode and seriously clings on to fat for dear life. If I don't hit 1000 calories (minimum), my body weight goes up the next day. When I rev my metabolism once every few weeks with **** calories in a day, I drop extra weight that week because my body knows it isn't going to be starved.If you do this diet, you might lose weight, but it will be very similar to someone with anorexia. You'll damage your body. Then, when it's time to start eating 'normal' you're either 1) Not going to be able to eat or 2) gain anything you've lost back.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics