Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
Jenna
Free Wedding Photographer London 2024
Jenna of For Sale, 17 of April of 2024 at 22:44

Hi everyone! I’m new to wedding photography and looking to shoot a couple of weddings for free this year to build my portfolio. It would have to be a 2024 wedding in, or around, London. Let me know if...

Jenna, 6 hours ago 10 61
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Nikhita, yesterday at 23:23 57 1,169 13
Mae-Jones
Bridesmaid troubles
Mae-Jones of Etiquette and Advice, 14 of April of 2024 at 23:47

I have a few bridesmaids, some know each other outside the bridal party whereas some only met through being bridesmaids. I’ve planned a few bridesmaid meet ups so they all get to know each other more...

Katrina, yesterday at 16:14 4 107
J
Web site - menu options
Janet of Etiquette and Advice, 13 of April of 2024 at 12:44

Hi, For my wedding meal I’m having 2 choices for starters, mains and desserts. I really need 3 drop downs added to the rsvp section. I have added and amended the one existing menu drop down but it...

Shree, yesterday at 13:19 5 37
Brittany
Nightmare Mum & Sister
Brittany of Off Topic Posts, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:44

Hiya, I wondered if anyone has been through a similar situation and can offer any advice… My sister and mum detest my Aunty due to some family issues a few years ago and have therefore kicked off...

Elnur, sunday 21-Apr-24 14 297
A
Wedding at home
Alexandra of Planning, 14 of April of 2024 at 12:36

Hello, We are getting married in October. A small reg office ceremony followed by the reception etc in a marquee in our garden. As we’re planning it all ourselves, I’m a little nervous that I’m going...

Alexandra, yesterday at 09:06 4 72

General groups

Hitched article topics