When to send invites

RomanticIvoryCakes26721
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 3 Aug 2018 22:15

When to send invites

Hi all, 

We are getting married Easter 2019 and to save money we haven't sent save the dates. I'm now unsure as to when we should send the invites. We want to give people plenty of notice so I think the normal 8 weeks won't be enough especially as it's a Bank holiday weekend. I was thinking of sending day invites at the end of September and evening invites in January both with an Rsvp cut off of the beginning of March as we need numbers by the end of March for the venue  What do youguys think?

Thanksinadvance! 

• Posted: 7 Aug 2018 11:14

Re: When to send invites

Personally I agree that 8 weeks isn't a lot of time given that it's a bank holiday so your plan sounds sensible! I'm new in the planning stage and have just booked our venue for June 2020 but already know that we'll be sending save the dates and invitations out with plenty of time to spare! 

• Posted: 16 Aug 2018 6:56

Re: When to send invites

Hi, i noticed this site https://www.confetti.co.uk/wedding-advice/invites-stationery/when-to-send-your-save-the-date-wedding-invitations?utm_source=AWin&utm_medium=affiliate  It definitely works! Recommends!Big Smile

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)