What are you putting your page boys in??

princesssaraht
Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous12
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 22 Nov 2012 20:45

Re: What are you putting your page boys in??

We have looked for almost a year for suits for our page boys, but I wanted them to be very similar to the mens. In the end we have had to hire them for - eek - £120 each : ( we just cant find any that are anything like what we want, and have finally admitted defeat with 2 weeks to go. I would recommend rococlothing though, we were going to go with them but they discontinued the suits we liked. They were very helpful trying to find a replacement though

• Posted: 22 Nov 2012 20:45

I should have added ours were from rocco clothing as well.

• Posted: 22 Nov 2012 22:41

we have 4)debenhams, or matalan, or bhs.

not so bothered about them matching the men (will get/hire waistcoats/ruches to match them) as long as they match eachother

we have 4 pageboys so as long as they all match I don't think it'll look odd!

• Posted: 23 Nov 2012 12:22

My son had exactly the same hired morning suit as OH.

• Posted: 23 Nov 2012 13:17

Our son's (eldest was 6, youngest turned 2 a few weeks before) had the same tails that the men were wearing - soooooo cute.

This was our youngest several hours into a long day:

• Posted: 23 Nov 2012 13:27

BHS do some really reasonable boys' suits:

http://www.bhs.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?pageSize=20&catalogId=34096&viewAllFlag=false&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&beginIndex=1&categoryId=471109&storeId=13077&refinements=category~%5B471145%7C471109%5D%5Ecategory~%5B471513%7C471145%5D

• Posted: 23 Nov 2012 13:48

Purple Pixie:

Our son's (eldest was 6, youngest turned 2 a few weeks before) had the same tails that the men were wearing - soooooo cute.

This was our youngest several hours into a long day:

How cute is he in his suit!!

I think we'll go with the Roco or BHS....the bridesmaids dresses are from BHS so can get some similar colours!

x

• Posted: 23 Nov 2012 14:26

Eeek I can't wait to see my son in a little suit! He'll be 3 and a bit... i'm thinking skinny jeans and converse with a skinny shirt, tie and waistcoat. He's going to rock it.

• Posted: 28 Nov 2012 17:29

twoherts:

Eeek I can't wait to see my son in a little suit! He'll be 3 and a bit... i'm thinking skinny jeans and converse with a skinny shirt, tie and waistcoat. He's going to rock it.

Aww that sounds so cool! Love it!

Im not sure what ours will wear yet, I want them to be comfortable but still smart. We're having our two nephews, theyll both be about 3 and a half. I think they'd look cute in funky little bowties. 

• Posted: 28 Nov 2012 17:39

twoherts:

Haha sounds like what our little man had except the jeans! 

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous12