Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner November 2018

Wedding photo apps

HappyGoldDecor11022, 1 of August of 2018 at 20:18 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hiya

Has anyone used a wedding photo app where guests can upload photos they've taken on their phones so that we can view them all?

Any recommendations? As I would like something easy to use for guests otherwise I don't know that they would bother.

So far I've looked at Sam said yes and wedpics

Thanks for the help

4 replies

Latest activity by SunnyPinkConfetti84396, 2 of September of 2018 at 14:25
  • H
    Beginner May 2019
    HappyGoldCakes14475 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

i've looked at wed pics and it seems good but the guests have to have it too i think, which means asking them to download the app and upload the photos

. When i thought about it, i realised we could just piggy back on other peoples social media habits by creating a hashtag.

so i found one that doesn't exist yet and I'm going to ask the guests to tag their photos on instagram and this way i get all their photos!

hope that helps!

• L
    Beginner September 2018
    LuxuriousYellowFlowers63032 ·
    • Hide content

We've opted for wedbox. Guests need to download the app or visit the website to upload photos but it's pretty straightforward. They just need the code for your wedding which you get when you sign up. You can invite people to use it through facebook, email, text via the app. We also included the details with our invites and are putting cards on the table to remind people of the details. They do offers via their facebook page sometimes - we got the full package for free form there.

I believe wedpics T & C's mean they can use your photos for whatever they want which is why we chose wedbox instead.

Getting married in September so don't know how popular it will be I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get lots of photos, I've done a photo I-spy to try and encourage photo taking.

• H
    Beginner July 2019
    Harley_rose357 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, one of my friends tried wedbox, it's very easy to use, recommend this!?

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyPinkConfetti84396 ·
    • Hide content

I’m currently looking at http://www.wedbox.com/ which you can get the app for and it looks quite good

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyPinkConfetti84396 ·
    • Hide content

I’m going to be using wedbox. Definitely looks easy to set up too!

http://www.wedbox.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics