Wedding nails......any inspiration?

JayneyB
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 21 Aug 2014 18:34

Wedding nails......any inspiration?

Any ideas of how I can have my nails on the big day!?

Get married next Friday!!! :)

Please can people post their wedding nail pics for a bit of inspiration.

Thanks!!

• Posted: 21 Aug 2014 18:41

Re: Wedding nails......any inspiration?

Ooh, I'm having a nail trial on sunday, I'll flash then! I'm thinking blush pink with sparkle, my bridesmaids are going for hot pink to match their flowers!

• Posted: 21 Aug 2014 21:04

sounds lovely Mrs Shep!

I'm just going to have a french manicure

• Posted: 21 Aug 2014 21:31

I had mine like this. Got loads of compliments and I loved them. They were just enough sparkle :)

• Posted: 21 Aug 2014 21:33

I'm going to ask the salon to do them like this

• Posted: 21 Aug 2014 22:36

There are loads of nail pics on Pinterest! I've found lots that are lovely. 

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 7:01

I'm having a French shellac. Not one for fake nails (in fact my oh despises them) so shellac was a compromise :)

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 7:30

I'm having these 

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 7:35

Ooh, kharding2014, I love those. I was dead set against gel nails to start with but I chip normal varnish so easily, and with so much to do it seems safer to go for gel! 

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 8:37

I am having scarlet nails. I generally have red nails, and assumed initially that I would have something more bridal for the wedding.  But the more I try to like my nails in pale colours, I always want my red back on!

I tried the shop sample of my dress again a couple of weeks ago....and wore red nails, and loved it.  It is "me" so I'm not going to try and do different!

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 14:18

MrsSheptobe:

Ooh, kharding2014, I love those. I was dead set against gel nails to start with but I chip normal varnish so easily, and with so much to do it seems safer to go for gel! 

I tried with Gel but as it's tacky before it's set lots of glitter stuck to it and it didn't look as nice. It could have just been my nail lady though! I'm going for Vinylux which is a cross between regular polish and gel. It comes off with regular polish remover and I can get around 7 days of wear from it. X

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 15:02

I'm having french shellac

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 15:09

A friend of a friend is doing ours, whatever she uses sets instantly under UV light, perfect for busy brides! :) Looking forward to the trial on Sunday

• Posted: 22 Aug 2014 17:40

Hello! I had a french manicure with shellac and I managed to hide my ring finger for 2 days before the wedding. When he placed the ring on my finger he giggled and the TOG caught a picture of it. After the ceremony people asked what he giggled at. The Nail technician sealed pearls in the shape of I DO in shellac. I loved it! 

• Posted: 26 Aug 2014 15:21

Had them done on Sunday :)

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 12Next >