Wedding invites. DIY . Where can i buy the embellishments in bulk?

SunnyOrangeFlowers83331
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 7 Sep 2018 19:31

Wedding invites. DIY . Where can i buy the embellishments in bulk?

Hi everyone 

I am making all the invites for my friend and need all the embellishments. I can only seem to find small packs of 10/20 on eBay.  Has anyone ever bought any in bulk? 

Thank you 

Susan x 

• Posted: 10 Sep 2018 14:49

Re: Wedding invites. DIY . Where can i buy the embellishments in bulk?

Hi,

Have you checked Hobby Craft or a local craft shop? If you speak to them or go into Hobby Craft i'm sure they can order bulk, they also usually have really good sales on too

Hope that helps!

• Posted: 10 Sep 2018 15:32

I bought everything for mine on Amazon - most things had the option to buy in bulk. Do keep an eye on delivery costs though - I found a number of things that were really cheap, but hit you with the P&P. If you have Prime, do a search for Prime only first. 

I bought some lovely little wooden hearts to go on my invites. 

I've also just started buying stuff from Wish - nothing has arrived yet, but I've seen lots of good reviews. 

Have fun! x

• Posted: 11 Sep 2018 16:16

I made all my invitations from scratch too - try Imagine DIY (www.imaginediy.co.uk/ ) they have lots of lovely embellishments plus gem stickers, ribbons, paper etc. They have some really lovely items and you can order whatever quantity you need. 

They wrap items in lovely pink tissue paper secure them in boxes and even throw in a mini packet of love heart sweets! 

xx

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)