Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner December 2019

Wedding invite question

LuxuriousBrownDiamonds62730, 5 of July of 2019 at 08:36 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi,

I need some advise about invites.

I’m getting married 7th December 2019, the caterers need final numbers by 12th October. Should I send day invites out now,or is it too soon? Also, when should I do the rsvp date for? I will need enough time to chase people etc!

Thanks

3 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066, 12 of July of 2019 at 07:47
  • E
    Beginner April 2020
    ExpensiveYellowConfetti853 ·
    • Hide content

I would send them out. I’m sending mine out this month for April 2020.

• L
    Savvy August 2021
    LuxuriousGreenHair66000 ·
    • Hide content

Send them out now. Have the RSPV for around/ some date before 21st Sept. That will give you two weeks to chase people, and a week spare to meet the caterers.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Personally I think it’s way too soon. A lot of people may get the invite, think they’ve got ages to reply then forget to reply! Plus people have a lot on in the summer with the kids being off school, going on holiday etc. It’s easy for an invitation for an event that’s so far away to get misplaced or lost. I’d leave it for a bit longer yet.

• L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content

I would send them now and ask for reply’s by the end of August. Despite all the planning we were still getting reply’s the week before. We sent our invitations out at the beginning of March and asked for reply’s back by the beginning of April for our June 1st wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics