Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2012

Spots!!!

sr3693, 22 of May of 2012 at 13:49 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 13

OK so 4 days to go...had a break out last week due to stress outside of wedding planning, most have gone but still a couple small ones lurking!

I am steering clear of greasy food and drinking lots of water, any other tips to prevent and get rid would be much appreciated!!

TIA

13 replies

Latest activity by sr3693, 23 of May of 2012 at 09:57
  • Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

This - Dont have spots but have a headache and seem to be eating ANYTHING I can get my hands on....

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Plenty of water!!

and dermalogica product that you put on overnight and voila, spots have cleared in the morning!!!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Tea tree oil works for me.

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

I'd say don't use anything that your skin isn't used to because that can cause further outbreaks. I'd agree with others on here with what could help Just don't go changing your whole skin care regime! - i know you probably know this, but just putting it out there! ?

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

I have two great hoggin boil type mounds under my chin on each side. Completely vile and would presume they are hormone related. Do you suffer normally?

• Mrs Mack
    Beginner May 2012
    Mrs Mack ·
    • Hide content

Another vote for sudocreme here - magic stuff.

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh nooo! Yep I have for a while, hormonal spots like you describe above around that time of month which was last week so luckily that's passed but also gets spots if I'm stressed or eat crap and drink too much alcohol!!

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content

Ahh, good point! I have for a while been drinking water in the afternoon - 4 cups of tea up until lunch then after lunch I try to drink 2 pints! I shall stick with this then...

Umm I have sudocream and savlon, will give these a go tonight on the ones I have lingering!

I just don't want any more to appear!

Have started using witch hazels to at night!

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

My skin is generally sh!t so in between cleansing and moisturising i use the freederm 4 hour gel which helps get rid of them quicker

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ahh i've heard of this and was tempted to try it but like someone else said above i am a little worried about trying diff lotions and potions a few days before!

think i'll stick with the sudocream/savlon, make sure i drink enough water, eat healthily (until sat neway) Smiley winking and hope for the best!

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content

Soo, I went home, removed my make up and put sudocream all over my face!

Used a fascial wash to remove it before bed then put savlon on each spot, woke this morning SO much better!! Smiley winking Have come to work with only a little concealer dabbed on a couple left but no foundation!

Happy Happy - lets hope no more pop up before Saturday! Thanks Ladies!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics