Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pandorasbox
Beginner August 2012

Reading the laundry thread made me wonder...

pandorasbox, 26 of November of 2012 at 17:36 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 14

How often do you wash/change your bras?

I would like a fresh one every day but it just isn't practical, I don't have enough. I probably end up wearing 2 T shirt ones throughout the week, and maybe a special wonderbra style one if I am going out on the weekend, or none at all if I am in all day! If I am just doing jobs I will wear one of the weekday bras.

*NB when I used to do exercise I always changed into a sports bra, but I don't bother any more so am talking everyday wear, not sweaty bazooka enducing activities.

Is that skanky, OTT or average?

14 replies

Latest activity by MummyMoo82, 26 of November of 2012 at 20:44
  • Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

I'd say I'm the same as you. 2 basic comfy plain bras last the week and fancy ones come out if I'm dressing up or we're going out.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I reckon I am about the same as you- two to three bras a week- they get whipped off as soon as I get in from work so they get worn half the day anyway.

I never wear a bra when I am home (unless we have company and I am wearing something nice- like for dinner not just hanging out!) or just going to the supermarket or to my mums etc

• I
    Beginner October 2013
    Irisbride ·
    • Hide content

I'm probably about the same as you, and again with separate sports bras for the gym!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I have a strict one bra/two knickers policy. And I will NEVER wear mismatches (sports activities aside). Therefore, I wash each bra after two wears.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I wear a clean bra everyday.

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Pre-pregnancy I wore a new bra every day. Now I only have two maternity bras so I wear each one twice and then wash them. I don't like it, I feel like they are old and sweaty but don't want to fork out more money on bras for a few weeks!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think I only have 2 pairs of matching!

EF I am also crap at bra washing- just bought two new bras today to replace some I had bought a couple months ago that I seem to have mangled ?☹️

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

I have an easy solution to not mismatching - everyday bras are basic black ones from Tesco with detachable straps so they can be worn with everything. Then I buy nice black lacy knickers/boy shorts. I also have 2 white bras the same as the black, and a few pairs of white knickers. So at least I pretty much always colour match.

Fancy sets are just that - sets - so still matching.

• Indiefluff
    Beginner August 2013
    Indiefluff ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm the same, I always like to match! Whenever I buy a new bra, I always buy 2 pairs of the matching knickers to go with it. I know this is abit silly, but it makes me feel good to match!

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

I have 2 maternity bras that fit. They get washed whenever Jacob vomits down my cleavage, or every few days, whichever is soonest. Normally the former. :-(

• Beez
    Beginner May 2016
    Beez ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I read this as years ?

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

I wear mine about 3 times before I wash them. I only have four bras that fit too, EF. Since coming off the pill my boobs have ballooned. My bras have been too small since the summer so on saturday I finally went to be measured and I am two cup sizes bigger! I can only put in down to coming off the pill. I bought four bras at the weeekend but I'll have to start building up my collection again.

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pretty much this.

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You going o BF? I did. I had to change every day, sometimes twice in a day. That said, I had 4 on rotation so I'd wash them a lot!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics