Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner December 2020

Planning Apps

HappyBlueCakes6458, 11 of January of 2019 at 17:39 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi we're planning a wedding for the summer I started the guest list on excel but it's going to be hard to manage on the go, has anyone got any recommendations for apps especially if they do lots!!

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Latest activity by Fairy5, 18 of January of 2019 at 13:45
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

I've set up a wedding website using justmarried.co.uk, and when we get around to sending out invites, we can track on there who has RSVP'd and such. Also, I believe Hitched has a guest list section that you can keep updated on the app, as does Bridebook.

Hope this helps! X

• R
    Savvy August 2019
    RomanticPinkDecor31906 ·
    • Hide content

I’m using our mega spreadsheet on google drive on my phone fine. You need to have the app to open excel. But having a google drive means I’ve got folders for venues, catering etc and we can both access the latest of everything

• F
    Savvy August 2019
    Fairy5 ·
    • Hide content

Download Bridebook. You can oput your guest list in, keep track of RSVP's and even mark certain guests as evening only. You can also manage your budget by adding your suppliers and quotes and what I've found the most helpful is the to do list it generates for you. It tells you what you need to do and when which is great because I wouldn't know when to do stuff!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics