Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2020

Opinions on wedding dress?

SunnyOrangeDiamonds85487, 15 of October of 2019 at 12:31 Posted on Planning 0

I bought my dress impulsively as it was only the 3rd I had tried on. I feel like I’ve fallen out of love with it but I really can’t afford a new one. What do you think? What can I do?

• S
    Beginner September 2021
    sayidowithlou ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

Firstly, you are brave to impulsively buy a dress lol. Its the thing i'm dreading the most because i'm so indecisive.

Secondly, whats making you fall out of love with it? Are you looking at other dresses and wishing you bought another style? Someone said it doesn't look good? Wedding stress second guessing everything? Think about why you fell in love with it in the first place.

I think it fits you beautifully which is half the battle and I love the tulle skirt it gives a soft and romantic feel. I don't know you or your personality/style so I can't say whether it suits you personally. Perhaps ask your bridal party how they feel about it now - ask them to be honest.

For me if i bought a dress then a few months later hated it I would FIND the money to get another lol, but thats because i come from a fashion career so my dress is too important to me on my big day to let it slide. It will be in most my photos and makes me feel beautiful on the day so its got to be perfect!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics