Newbie.... second wedding! Help!

WhoLou
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 17 May 2018 11:48

Newbie.... second wedding! Help!

Hello everyone

my name is Louise and I once frequented these boards daily from about 2002 onwards when I was planning my first wedding. 

My partner proposed to me last week and my head s in a fuzz. We would need to be looking at keeping a very very tight budget I think and so I was thinking about having a later in the day wedding which leads in to a night do but I literally don’t know where to start. I’m resuming many venues would only offer the whole day she-bang. Where do I start?! Has anyone else done this? 

• Posted: 18 May 2018 16:42

Re: Newbie.... second wedding! Help!

Hi Louise

Im the same just couldnt remember my old login details haha. Ive found a few venues in my local area that offer twilight weddings. Maybe searching for those specifically might help. I didnt even know they were a thing, itd be worth asking venues if they offer this. it certainly seems to cut down the cost.

Good luck x

• Posted: 19 May 2018 7:57

Re: Newbie.... second wedding! Help!

Congratulations on getting engaged, how exciting! We are doing a whole day wedding on a tight budget. Found a beautiful venue at a great cost and doing a fair bit of DIY and hunting around for bits to help with the price.  What area are you looking in?

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)