Mothers outfit nightmare!

Twink1989
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 31 Aug 2017 19:32

Mothers outfit nightmare!

Hey ladies, 

I need help!! We can't find an outfit for my mum. She's 5ft and a size 26. I found the perfect outfit which is a 3 piece kind jacket trouser suit as that's what she's always worn. Don't remember her in a dress. But it's £500 😱🙈. And I can't find anything else. Looked on eBay etc. where else can I try? I can't justify paying that much nor can she afford it 

Help!! 

• Posted: 2 Sep 2017 21:49

Re: Mothers outfit nightmare!

Hi Twink

I'm a fashion buyer and love a challenge like this - do you have a link to the outfit she loves? I might know of some wholesale sites where you could find it for a cheaper price :) 

• Posted: 4 Sep 2017 11:31

My mum's came out of a catalogue.  It was kaleidescope or bon prix or something like those.  They go up to a few sizes and we got 20% off with her first order.  We got her outfit and shoes from there and they're really lovely and more to the point she feels great in them and they fit well. x

• Posted: 13 Sep 2017 22:39

Thanks ladies , 

The website we looked at was florentyndawn . Co . U.K. She is going to go try something at their shop to see if she likes the pant suit long jacket style. Will check out the other shops though x

• Posted: 13 Sep 2017 22:46

Hi Claire Rosie  here's the link 

https://www.florentynadawn.co.uk/florentyna-dawn-dark-grey-mavis-coat-with-top-and-trousers-fd1736a.html

• Posted: 18 Sep 2017 18:10

Have you tried Chesca? They are very good and do the larger sizes and some lovely trouser suits. They have a shop in Chester. Not sure where else or where you are based. 

• Posted: 27 Sep 2017 18:02

I'd be interested to know how you get on! My mum wants something similar to the Florentyna Dawn one you posted but is struggling to find anything!! We're down south and the only places she's seen are too expensive or up north.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)