Juice Plus

Sanjeev-Nanda-official
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 19 Feb 2014 10:51

Juice Plus

Hello,

Has anyone done juice plus diet the shakes for their 16week programme?

How did you find it and also did you pop weight back on once done the programme?

I am not interested in their pills just the shakes :0) I don’t see benefit to spend that much on a supplement!

I want to do it but I have holidays and birthdays and do like the occasional beer so wondered if anyone has done it and had the odd naughty day (one/two a month).

Slimming World, 5:2 are no good to me s.w does not teach you anything and 5:2 its not strict enough and you can easily go it’s ok I m fasting tomorrow!! I ordered saint and slimmer’s but I don’t want to actually do a VLCD as there is no proof they are good for you once completed! W.W to me is same as slimming world and not going down that route again!

Hope someone has a good review that will help me.

Hollie

• Posted: 20 Feb 2014 0:00

Re: Juice Plus

Hi, I'm on the juiceplus now, it's great. The support network group on Facebook is amazing. It's the only thing I've ever stuck to. I've just done 9days of detox, and I've started the shakes today. They're yummy:) Its hard work sometimes, but it has to be. Gets easier. I'd say this is the best weight loss plan out there, there's so much you CAN have, and tons of delicious recipes in the group. X

• Posted: 9 Mar 2014 21:00

Hi Hollie,,

I used juice plus shakes to get into my wedding dress and I had brought a dress 2 dress sizes too small! I will send you the before after photos, I defo had days, weekends off every now and then, and it is so so healthy for you it gives you fab skin and hair too and I struggled with my skin before hand. I take the capsules now because  Iam pregnant ( honeymoon baby :) I am a distributor so I can send you any info you want about the product and its 100% natural product that has great health benefits.

Email me and I will send you the before after pix it is rachael.gallagher87@hotmail.co.uk

I got married in Ibiza so Im not sure where your getting married but if you would like any advice just ask :) and congrats x

• Posted: 11 Mar 2014 7:57

Hello RomanticPurpleStationary how are you getting on with the plan - today is first day of detox and I have my shakes.   Sorry for the delay been moving and had no wifi :(    have you noticed a change or any weight loss yet? x

• Posted: 11 Mar 2014 7:59

Hi Rachie87 I already have the stuff and I am in a fb group too - thanks though :)

Hope it works for me though as everyone seems to get good results.

Congrats by the way on the baby news too 

Hollie xx

• Posted: 11 Mar 2014 14:09

thanks hollie :) you will have to let me know how you get on x x

• Posted: 12 Mar 2014 21:38

I'd love to see your pics.  I'm currently on the detox and awaiting my shakes. 

I'm getting married in September and would love to be at least one dress size smaller.  I'm not really that much over weight but I'm the biggest I've ever been. I'm not sure I believe all the hype.  Would love to know your story.  Thanks Tina x 

• Posted: 18 Feb 2020 17:59

You can set different taste of juice. If you don't know how to make it, then you should to take help some expert or I suggest you to read this for juice making tips and also there you can get best blender reviews.

• Posted: 13 Mar 2020 13:10

Its fab. I did it 2 years ago and lost 2 stone on the 16 week plan. Like any 'diet' you have to stick to it to see results. 

Obviously, if you start eating rubbish again you will put the weight back on but if you continue to eat a balanced diet, you will maintain your weight, I have for 2 years. 

The shakes are lovely, I add frozen fruit to mine and they are surprisingly filling too. 

• Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:43

Whatever juice plan you are on, just add 1/3rd barley water in it. You'll have a slim figure in no time. Barley water works to increase your metabolism, and consumes your fat deposits. I tried it, and it worked for me. Let us know how how it fares for you.
    ~Sanjeev Nanda

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)