Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CupcakeQueen
Beginner January 2011

I am not feeling the wedding love :(

CupcakeQueen, 9 of January of 2011 at 20:34 Posted on Planning 0 4

I am just not feeling the wedding love today Smiley sad

I feel overwhelmed and tired. Incredibly restless, I can't sleep and I hate work because I just don't care at the moment.

Lots of stupid little bits keep coming along and annoying me and we've had a couple of important day guests just drop out without even telling us- I cant believe some people can be so rude. Other people's lack of planning and organisation is stressing me too.

I have a mass wedding hair cut next week with 12 people and then 15 people trying to squeeze into my little 2 bedroom house on the wedding morning to get ready. I do know how I will cope with the chaos and I feel like finding myself someone else to be and letting them get on with it. Everyone and everything is irritating me.

Anyone else just lose it with a couple of weeks to go?

Wow- I was more stressed than I realised until I wrote that!! Sorry ?

4 replies

Latest activity by SamSam, 10 of January of 2011 at 09:16
  • TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

You know Laura.....everything is going to be fine. On the day it will all come together in one big happy mess. It may not be perfect and exactly how we planned, but it will be great and we'll both be having wonderful days.

I also have no interest in work at all at the moment....I just feel I have bigger things on my mind. But don't fret....it will all be fine. xx

• kirstykirsty
    Beginner December 2010
    kirstykirsty ·
    • Hide content

Laur

Dont get stressed. Believe me when i tell you that those little things that happen just pass you by. It got to the point when my dads brother decided he couldnt get the day off work (told us the day before) and i thought well at least i know who the important ones (if you know what i mean) everyone is important but when they let you down dont get het up.

I was so engulfed and busy with getting ready i forgot about it all. You need to go with the flow, they are there for you, not you there for them.

I was absolutely knackered before the wedding, up ealry, went to bed late. Now its over i have been sleeping in more and going to bed early, (caught up i think).

When it comes to everyone trying to get ready, dont panic, worry about yourself. As long as you tell everyone what time everyone needs to leave they will be on time.

Hope i helped a bit.

Everything will be fine

xx

• L
    Beginner February 2011
    Lucy137 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Laura and everyone!,

havent been on for ages!!!!! (not long to go now!)

I know how you are feeling, but i really do think it will all be fine! like everyone else said, try not to worry about everyone else, just think about yourself!

and work just has to take a back seat when weddings are so close!!!!

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, I feel better this morning. Its amazing how your moods can yo-yo!

• SamSam
    Beginner March 2011
    SamSam ·
    • Hide content

I had a bit of this yesterday (and I still have ages to go compared to you!). OH just reminds me that I'll be there, he'll be there and so will the registrar and we will get married. Everything else past that is a bonus. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics