Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2020

Hen day suggestions

RomanticBlueCars38288, 30 of November of 2019 at 10:00 Posted on Planning 0 1

I'm at a loss of what to do for my hen day.

A friend has offered to organise it, but so far the options are gin tasting, not good as half my friends don't drink it! Cup cake making or a spa day with champagne, which I wanted to avoid!!

We don't want to travel as I have friends and a relative or 2 travelling a long way. I am based between Derby and Birmingham and just want a nice chilled day with none of the awful tacky hen stuff

Any one have any suggestions?

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 2 of December of 2019 at 21:52
  • E
    Beginner
    ExpensiveGoldStationery41797 ·
    • Hide content

I know this is completely random but I felt the same. I wanted something different, I'm quite active so didnt want anything boring.

It depends what youre into I suppose, I'm into fitness. So we went for a day Gorge Walking in Wales and food and drinks in the night with a spa day the next day to relax.

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

What sort of things do you like doing? Maybe you could arrange something around a hobby or interest? Check out the local tourist attractions and see if there's anything that would be a good hen do event/location.

Or have a crafty day - I did pottery painting for one friend's hen do - we had lunch, then spent the afternoon painting and a meal out in the evening. I've still got the mug I made and it's a lovely memory of a great day. There are loads of places that do stuff like that. Or glass decorating, soap making, jewelry making...

Or maybe a cream tea?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics