Help/Advice Choosing a Dress!

HappyPurpleBridesmaid10433
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 6 Jun 2019 10:48

Help/Advice Choosing a Dress!

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is a little strange, or if anyone else has done it!?

However i'm starting to get flustered trying to choose a dress and I would love some opinions from people out there.

The attached photos are the top 3 dresses out of those (probably 30!) i've tried on so far... I don't know if I am doing the wrong thing comparing them, but I loved all three of them on and in my mind they were my favourite three, but looking at them all together I now have no idea - my mum and bridesmaids all have their different favourites too!

I'm wondering now that if I can't make my mind up, none of them are THE dress!?

I'd just love outsiders opinion of what does/doesn't look good and also would I know if one of these were THE dress!?

Thanks so much in advance.

• Posted: 7 Jun 2019 6:18

Re: Help/Advice Choosing a Dress!

They’re all gorgeous but you have to think about what you’re going to be comfortable in. They’re all very fitted and might be a bit restricting and feel a bit tight when you’re moving about. The top one is quite low cut and revealing and I would be far too self conscious to wear that and I’d be thinking about that all day and not able to relax and enjoy myself but that’s just me!

• Posted: 7 Jun 2019 8:54

I absolutely adore the first & last dresses! 

Like you I tried on dress after dress after dress, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. 

( white, very simple a line with some lace detailing) Then one of my bridesmaids picked out a blush tulle lace ball gown style and I immediately laughed at but tried it on anyway and fell completely in love. I knew right away it was my dress. 

All three dresses are very similar styles, have you tried a different style? Perhaps that’s the problem? Failing that maybe write a short pro con list for each of your three favourites? See what comes out on top 

• Posted: 7 Jun 2019 11:24

My favourite is the first one, although you look gorgeous in them all! 

It's such a classic shape, and the train is amazing! X

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)