help please! bridesmaid dresses!

Brideofjuly
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 4 Jan 2018 0:05

help please! bridesmaid dresses!

Hi everyone, hope you are all OK and enjoying wedding planning! Only just found this website...its ace! 

Just wondered if people could give suggestions for bridesmaid dresses please? I have 4 so wanting to get them somewhere other than a bridal shop as they tend to be more expensive. I keep going to google but I'm going round in circles on the same websites unfortunately! Any suggestions of websites or big stores which stock reasonably priced bridesmaid dresses (Yorkshire preferably) would be really appreciated. Thanks so much! Xx

• Posted: 4 Jan 2018 20:24

Re: help please! bridesmaid dresses!

I forbid mine from Dortothy Perkins after looking everywhere for decently priced ones. X

• Posted: 5 Jan 2018 7:28

Little mistress has 30% off bridesmaid dresses and then if you type in welcome20 aswell you get an extra 20% so 50% off in total! I just got mine from there x 

• Posted: 7 Jan 2018 19:04

Mine are from Little Mistress and I got them from within Debenhams. Other than that I've seen loads of lovely ones on boohoo.com and they're free returns if they're no good.

• Posted: 7 Jan 2018 22:50

Mine were also Little Mistress. I think I got two from Amazon of all places for about £20 each brand new!

• Posted: 10 Jan 2018 17:18

I got mine on Etsy, i had to buy 4 as well and they worked out at £160 for all 4. Not sure of your budget but you should take a look. 

Theres also a bridal outlet in Northallerton that have bridesmaid dresses. Good luck! x

• Posted: 11 Jan 2018 11:23

I got mine from Etsy. They're multiway dresses which is good so the BMs can all look uniform but can still go with whatever style makes them feel most comfortable. 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/532839812/infinity-dress-multiway-dress?ref=shop_home_active_1

The vendor will send out swatches as well so you know the exact colour and feel of fabric before buying. 

Good Luck! 

• Posted: 11 Jan 2018 14:45

Hello, not sure what your budget is, but I'm getting mine from ASOS, They've got some really lovely ones under £100 Smile x

• Posted: 13 Jan 2018 21:35

Dec worth checking online! House of Fraser, Little Mistress, Marks and Spencer, Dorothy Perkins. Monsoon has some lovely dresses to. 

• Posted: 15 Jan 2018 20:09

Debenhams, ASOS, Chi Chi London 

• Posted: 27 Jan 2018 20:03

I'm getting mine from China via eBay, look up a Facebook group China wedding dress success story's, you will see lots of people who have bought there dresses and are really impressed with them. My seller is moongodess 

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)