Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2018

Hair extensions?

thatlassoverthere, 10 of June of 2018 at 17:16 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi everyone, I'm getting married in Italy this September and want to give some extra length to my shoulder length hair. My hair is quite thick so I'm not worried about volume, but am completely new to hair extensions so was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on the best type to use? I'm only looking for a short term solution, so hair extensions lasting longer than a month aren't necessary.

Thank you in advance!

6 replies

Latest activity by Daniel, 13 of April of 2024 at 09:12
  • I
    Beginner September 2018
    Isabellamaria999 ·
    • Hide content

Hi lady! Lucky you, I wish I had thick hair Smiley smile I myself use micro bonds for lenght and volume, but to be honest if you only use them short term, I can really recommend clip in extensions- there are some really good brands out there who look super real and are really discreet, I tend to use them at times when I dont have micro bonds in and noone is ever able to tell! I wouldnt recommend to get proper extensions done if you only need them for the wedding really-its a lot of money and they need a lot of looking after. Especially if you have thick hair clip ins will blend really well. There are lots of tutorials on youtube as well on how to layer them into your hair.

I have worn extensions on and off for many years if you want some more advice please let me know I will be more than happy to help! Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner
    Marshmellow ·
    • Hide content

It is a good solution for a guick extention, just use a good hairdresser for that

• N
    Beginner August 2021 West Midlands
    Natasha ·
    • Hide content

Clip- in extensions would be perfect for you! I use clip in curly hair extensions that help do something different with my hair. I have the same my hair is really thick, however, these really compliment my hair well.

• D
    Beginner February 2024 Cornwall
    Daniel ·
    • Hide content

Finding the " Cheapest Rybelsus UK " options might be a priority for those managing diabetes, but when it comes to beauty enhancements like hair extensions, the investment in quality should not be overlooked. While hunting for affordable medical treatments is crucial, ensuring that hair extensions are of good quality will guarantee a better appearance and longer-lasting satisfaction. Just as one seeks value in healthcare, the same approach should apply to personal grooming choices

• K
    Beginner February 1978 Kent
    Kihec24 ·
    • Hide content

Hair extensions offer a quick fix for those craving length or volume, transforming a look in mere hours. However, it's vital to weigh the pros and cons. While extensions can enhance appearance temporarily, improper application or maintenance may damage natural hair. For those experiencing hair loss, exploring options like hair restoration might provide a more sustainable solution to achieve desired aesthetics while preserving overall hair health.

• D
    Beginner February 2024 Cornwall
    Daniel ·
    • Hide content

Hair extensions are a fantastic way to add length and volume to your hair effortlessly. Whether you're looking for a temporary change or a semi-permanent solution, hair extensions can enhance your look. And hey, with the confidence boost they provide, you might feel ready to take on new adventures, like exploring the real estate market – maybe even in places like Harrisburg. Who knows, you might find your " we buy houses Harrisburg " along the way!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics