*************Good Luck AJdown&Caz73 17th Sept****************

JennyH10
Page 7 of 8 (114 items) First< Previous45678Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 30 Aug 2011 11:44

Re: *************Good Luck AJdown&Caz73 17th Sept****************

Good luck AJ & Caz.  I am sure that your day will be amazing and I can't wait to see the photos and report!

• Posted: 30 Aug 2011 13:18

Good luck to you AJ. Hope all the planning and stuff comes together and the weather holds out. Smile

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 17:02

Hey AJ,

Wishing you all the best for your big day, and married life afterwards. It will be slightly different for you than it is for most of us, as you are still looking forward to finally sharing a home with your B2B. I hope that everything goes as much to plan as plans can, and that you both have the wedding of your dreams.

I hope you will continue to post here, if only to provide entertainment value, as I find your ability to start a debate over the littlest of matters quite unique.

I'm sure the guests will love your favours, I hope the sun shines, and I full expect a detailed report of the day.

All the best,

Mellow_Yellow x

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 17:05

Good luck to you both! Hope you have a fabulous day, very much looking forward to the report!! x

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 17:07

I hope you have a truely wonderful day and marriage AJ, please dont forget to keep hitchers on their toes with your controversial posts Wink

You sound like you have both put so much thought and effort into your day, so I hope it is all you have dreamed.

Scilly bride x

• Posted: 1 Sep 2011 17:12

Good luck to you both, hope your day is all you hoped for and all the happiness in the world wished your way!

• Posted: 2 Sep 2011 0:30

Good Luck to you and Mrs AJ I am sure you will both have the most wonderful day enjoy! x

• Posted: 5 Sep 2011 22:16

best wishes to you both for your big day, , ,  xx

• Posted: 5 Sep 2011 22:30

Good luck AJ & Caz, I hope you have a wonderful day and a very happy marriage!

• Posted: 7 Sep 2011 12:54

Good luck, I hope you have a great day.

• Posted: 7 Sep 2011 13:32

Good luck AJ! Have a fantastic day-really looking forward to your wedding report! Big Smile x

• Posted: 11 Sep 2011 15:41

AJ - The very best of luck on your wedding day. You have been a source of help, wisdom and wit on this forum.....please don't abandon us!! I need your down-to-earth and honest comments in my life! Enjoy your day, I genuinely cannot wait for your wedding report!

Caz - You are one lucky lady! Enjoy your special day...it is going to be AMAZING!! All the very best. xx

Big Smile

• Posted: 11 Sep 2011 15:43

Good luck to you both. Hope you have a wonderful day, I'm sure you will, you've left nothing to chance Smile Enjoy!

• Posted: 11 Sep 2011 15:55

Hope you both have a fantastic day and enjoy spending the rest of your lives together xx

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 7 of 8 (114 items) First< Previous45678Next >