Free Videographer

Couldnotthinkofaname
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 17 Jan 2019 10:49

Free Videographer

Hi Guys, 

No catch - i'm genuinely offering free wedding videography. 

I've been doing videography (not weddings) as a hobby over the last few years. I'm hoping to venture into weddings over the next 12 months. The issue is i have no portfolio so have zero chance of any bookings. 

What you'll get 

A 4-5 minute highlight video shot in Full HD. I have an example of one i shot for a friend i can show you!

What i ask

The wedding is based in the Cotswolds (ish) or London and surroundings. 

What i suggest

Do not say yes if you actually want & are planning on booking a videographer. Filming a wedding is high pressure and i wouldn't want to disappoint given its my first one! You will get a pretty smart 4-5 min highlight video but i make no guarantee just in case! However, if its something you had thought about but can't afford etc then i'm your guy!  

If you're interested please let me know! Obviously you would have to be happy with me using it on my portfolio! 

Thanks
    Chris

• Posted: 7 Feb 2019 10:10

Re: Free Videographer

If you were in South Wales I'd definitely have you, struggling a bit to find a videographer who doesn't charge a fortune who lives near our venue! If you are willing to travel I'd cover travel expenses for you, eitherway I hope you find someone to help you.

• Posted: 7 Feb 2019 18:09

I'm a Cotswolds girl in Yorkshire.. does that make Yorkshire Cotswoldsish.. if travel expenses and a hotel were paid?!

Wouldnt otherwise be looking at a videographer otherwise, but sounds fun.

• Posted: 9 Feb 2019 20:28

Hello, we’d be interested. Getting married near Braintree in Essex but it’s in October. Would that work? We had thought about having one but never very seriously. Anyway, let me know!

• Posted: 12 Feb 2019 15:53

Hi Chris! We'd love this!! We're getting married in South East London on 17th April this year. Let me know?

• Posted: 12 Feb 2019 16:02

Hi Chris! We'd love this. We're getting married in South East London on 17th April this year. Let me know??

• Posted: 14 Feb 2019 17:20

Hi Chris

We are getting married in Tetbury in October. We would love this! Let me know if you’re still looking for couples.

Thanks!

• Posted: 16 Feb 2019 11:45

Hi we are getting married in London on 14th April if this is of any interest to you? Would be great if it’s works. Thanks

• Posted: 16 Feb 2019 11:46

Hi we are getting married in London on 14th April if this is of any interest to you? Would be great if it’s works. Thanks

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)