Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nutella
Beginner March 2013

FAO JoJo & ATB re beds!

Nutella, 5 of January of 2014 at 23:57 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

Today, I purchased a divan bed with drawers. That's all ?

8 replies

Latest activity by Nutella, 6 of January of 2014 at 15:45
  • ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Yay! Honestly, they are the best beds, will be so comfy and practical!

I'm in mine at the moment, unfortunately having to share it with the other two residents though! Smiley sad

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

MF and I may have broken mine... ?

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Haha pompey we did that to our old bed!

Nuts would you mind sharing which one you've bought? I'm always put off them because I've never seen one I like but think our room would suit one better than the frame we've got.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

We're in the market for a new bed too as our current wooden (v pretty) one squeaks soooo badly you wake up if the other occupant turns over. I'm reluctantly thinking we may have to go divan.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

Divans are ace, so comfy and practical BUT we ordered a bed recently and I've decided to try out a bed frame, a few reasons, we never use the draws on the divan but I fancied a change so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

We ordered one of those ottoman beds last week for the extra storage. I can't wait to get it as I hate storing spare duvets in random places!

The only downside that I can see is that the cat won't be able to sleep under the bed anymore.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This could only be an upside as far as I'm concerned, if Misky cannot hide under the bed, she cannot jump out on me at 3am for party time!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

? Pompey you little minx!

This is the bed we ordered, we are getting with 2+2 drawers which is 1.5 drawers either side so that you can still open it when you have a bedside table.

https://www.dreams.co.uk/langley-divan-bed

I've always preferred a wooden frame (as I was telling ATB and JoJo recently!) but I've conceded on the basis that we are desperate for a king size. It was a case of 161 x 209 (ish) or 150 x 200 so for the extra space it was a no brainer.

We looked at ottomans but decided being able to store everyday items was more valuable - we have a loft and a garage for other stuff.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics