David’s bridal dress prices

HappyBrownCars12359
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:14

David’s bridal dress prices

Hi all,

does anyone know roughly what the price range is of David’s bridal dresses?

My budget is smaller than most - £600, I’ve had a try on at wed2b and found some sample dresses at a local boutique in my range, but not sure I’ve found *the* dress, but struggling on where else to look as so many places start at £1k, or don’t advertise a price range!  

• Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:35

Re: David’s bridal dress prices

Have you tried highstreet/online shopping?  My budget was £250 and I still managed to find one I liked, but if I'd had £600 there would have been loads of choice.

• Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:24

Hey, yes I’ve been keeping an eye on monsoon / ASOS / H&M, whistles etc but haven’t seen anything I like yet, but I’ve got a year to go so will keep looking.

Just want to make sure I know ballpark price ranges before going to certain stores / boutiques etc x 

• Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:12

If you are in a very expensive area, it might be worth looking in cheaper areas near where you are.  I researched prices in boutiques within about an hour of where I live - some had dresses starting at £800, while others had dresses starting at £150!!!

There's also nothing wrong with ringing a boutique to ask their starting price - if they are snobby about a £600 budget, you don't want to be dealing with them anyway.

• Posted: 29 Jun 2020 18:37

Have you tried sellmywedding.co.uk and still white.co.uk?

• Posted: 30 Jun 2020 13:43

Thanks all for suggestions, I  have been looking at Still White but hadn't considered location of boutiques, really interesting! I might just make an enquiry with David's, just trying to ensure it's not a waste of theirs or my time before visiting stores!

Thanks xx

• Posted: 4 Jul 2020 16:50

Hiya

After your first post, I had a look at the David's Bridal website. 

It's so annoying that they don't publish their prices!  I'm always suspicious of a High St shop which doesn't display their prices, never mind online!

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)