Colourful Wedding Shoes

SasenachBride
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 15 Mar 2019 11:00

Colourful Wedding Shoes

I really like the idea of having a shoes with colour, I was thinking blue or purple or something to contrast the ivory of my dress. The problem I'm having is finding a shoe that looks special enough and not just an everyday shoe, if that makes sense?

Where have you bought your wedding shoes from? 

• Posted: 15 Mar 2019 11:08

Re: Colourful Wedding Shoes

I'm biased as mine are from here but have you had a look at Irregular Choice shoes? https://www.irregularchoice.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwmq3kBRB_EiwAJkNDp1TD15E7FxWficMzl8Jb_cIMFnLoQJlj-1PgLiTS10BU6nHkHHU3ERoCg0QQAvD_BwE

• Posted: 15 Mar 2019 13:14

I got my shoes from River Island. I’m wearing trainers down the aisle. I wear trainers every day of my life as my work involves lifting boxes of up to 25kg. Why should I wear heels for one day.

John Lewis do a selection of shoes in ivory satin called Rainbow Club. They can dye any shoes from the Rainbow Club to order.

• Posted: 15 Mar 2019 15:57

I have a few pairs of Irregular Choice, but the bow on the front doesn't look right with my dress, I originally had picked out 'Love is in the Air' for my wedding shoes but changed my mind at my last fitting, they're too white compared to my ivory dress and looked wrong - hence wanting to go with a contrasting colour.

I didn't think to check River Island, I'll have a nose on their site now. Thank you :)

• Posted: 21 Mar 2019 13:40

Hi, if you're still looking check out Ruby Shoo, they have some lovely shoes! Mine are from there and I tried on a few pairs, both were comfortable too.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)